Page 1 of 1

Microgaming: no HUD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 pm
by ethanrox
Hi,

I downloaded PT4 today. I am playing on Microgaming at only Anonymous tables.

Everything works fine, hand importing while in session is working too.

The only thing I cannot get is the HUD. I followed the Guide for Poker Network Configuration.
Any suggestions?

ethanrox

Re: Microgaming: no HUD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 am
by WhiteRider
These are cash tables, right?
Please read the FAQ: PT3 HUD which has solutions to common issues and a link to how to report your problem for further investigation if it doesn't help.

Re: Microgaming: no HUD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm
by ethanrox
Thanks for the response.

Yes, cash Anonymous Tables. I did everything...still doesnt work.
So I have to use the PT3 way of reporting problems not PT4 ?
Does the HUD work with Anonymous Tables with 4.04?

Re: Microgaming: no HUD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm
by kraada
It should - you posted in the PT3 section which is why WhiteRider linked the PT3 FAQ - take a look to make sure that Microgaming is configured as explained in the Microgaming Configuration Guide - if everything looks good to you, please restart PT4 using the Logging Enabled link on your Start Menu and reproduce this problem. Then please send us the PokerTracker4.log file via a support ticket so that we can investigate this further for you. You can find this file by clicking File -> Open User Data Folder in the main PT4 window. The file we need is the text file called PokerTracker that's in the folder that appears.

Re: Microgaming: no HUD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 pm
by ethanrox
Thanks a lot. I guess I did post in the wrong part of the forum.
I will do as advised :)