Page 1 of 1

Help / all in ev and custom stat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 am
by kuhmuhkuh
Hey, can some one pls help me.
My pokertracker is showing me no all in ev line for omaha. (pt4)
I dont know what to do. In holdem games it is showing everything correctly.
I also need help in another area. I have a rakeback stat to show a rakeback line in my graph. But i want a line which shows me Total won ( inclduning rakeback and currency won.) How can i do that ?
Thy

Re: Help / all in ev and custom stat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 am
by WhiteRider
Please attach the hand history file for one of your omaha sessions where you have an all-in to a Support Ticket so that we can check why the EV calculations aren't being done.

Duplicate your rakeback stat and rename the copy. In the Value Expression add "amt_won" to the rakeback value.

Check out the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for more information on working with custom stats.