PT# for Holdem, PT$ for PLO

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT# for Holdem, PT$ for PLO

Postby dj11 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 pm

After using the beta I have decided that there is nothing in PT4 (Holdem) that I need, so my intent is to continue to use PT3. However I would like to use PT4 for Omaha.

How can I do this, and what is the cost? And if I should be directing this question elsewhere, where would that be?

Also, since I was using the beta for several months, how can I easily cull out the Holdem hands and import all of those into my PT3?
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: PT# for Holdem, PT$ for PLO

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 am

Since you don't own PT3 Omaha (at least I don't see it linked to your account) the cost of PT4 Omaha is $99.99 USD.

You can remove your holdem hands by going to Database > Purge Hands > Advanced and selecting Holdem from the Game Type filter, then click Purge Sessions.
However, if you have a large number of holdem hands and less omaha hands, you would probably find it faster to create a new database (Database > Database Management) and import your omaha hands to that, as purging is quite an involved process and can take some time for large numbers of hands.

If you don't have your original hand history files then be sure to export from your existing database before you purge anything (Database > Export Hands).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests