Seat 7 Hand?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Seat 7 Hand?

Postby bglick » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

I have a hand that I guess was imported incorrectly, despite Merge being only 9 handed, in my DB there is one hand that says I am 7 away from the button, additionally, it doesn't look the blinds were properly recorded in the hand either. How do I get rid of this hand since it clearly was imported incorrectly?

Also, separate issue, but my graph is noticeably slower loading. I have less than 100k hands played, do I need to update the cache or something? It says the cache is at 100%.

Thanks
bglick
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

What version of PT3 are you currently using? In order to purge that hand you'd need to purge the entire session as explained here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby bglick » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm

kraada wrote:What version of PT3 are you currently using? In order to purge that hand you'd need to purge the entire session as explained here.


So basically, I have to keep this error in my database, and it shows up in my position stats section even though it isn't a real hand? Like in the position tab, it will show all my seats, with thousands of hands, and then for position 7 it has 1 hand. But I'd have to find which session it came from and then delete it? That makes no sense, since then I'll have to delete stats that actually mattered vs a immaterial hand.

Any suggestions for the 2nd question in my original post?

Thanks

I'm using the latest beta of PT3, but I think the hand came up when I was using the 2nd to latest beta. I have a Mac if that matters
bglick
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

PokerTracker 3 can only delete entire sessions or tournaments - the purging of a single individual hand is not possible. If you send us the original hand history from the session we'll look into what caused the error and what we can do to fix it.

I'm not certain if the slow graph is related or not. Try going into Database -> Housekeeping and just run Vacuum and Analyze and that may help (and should only take a few minutes).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby bglick » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

how do I send you the hand?
bglick
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 am

Attach the hand history file to a support ticket here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby bglick » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

That doesn't explain how to attach a hand. I get to the support ticket page, but how do I attach an individual hand...
bglick
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Seat 7 Hand?

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm

The original hand history file is in the Processed folder which you can find on the Auto Import -> Preferences tab. Go there and find the file that contains this hand. On the ticket page there will be a spot to upload a file. Upload the text file containing this hand.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests