Page 1 of 1

OnGame: Error: Unknown summary line: leterme folds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm
by Tschernick
I have the latest 3.19 release but seem to face this problem for some time now even before recent updates.
Almost every time I start the session and start PT shortly after Begin Auto Import I get this message.

Sometimes it stops the import completly, sometimes it restars after some time. Generally HUD seems to work slower than before and updates the shown stats slower as well.
How can I fix this?

Re: OnGame: Error: Unknown summary line: leterme folds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm
by kraada
Are you also seeing a lot of duplicates count up? If so, this tutorial should help you get things working again.

Re: OnGame: Error: Unknown summary line: leterme folds

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm
by Tschernick
Works perfectly now, thanks a lot.