Page 1 of 1
partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 pm
by themightyjim2k
I'm looking at my results for the day and the times listed for my sessions in PT3 are off by one hour (says session ended at 19:31 when it actually ended at 20:31). I checked the processed party HHs and they clearly show the right time. Is there a formal process I need to go through to submit this problem? Should I send HHs to someone?
thanks for the help
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:06 am
by WhiteRider
Please double check that your computer is set to the correct timezone (with daylight savings enabled if appropriate) rather than just the correct time.
If new hands still import as the incorrect time please enable logging and restart PT3 then play a few hands at a single table and attach the PokerTracker.log file to a
Support Ticket along with the hand history file for the session and tell us what time PT3 shows the hands as and what local time you actually played the hands.
Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 am
by themightyjim2k
it's definitely not my clock. I rechecked it and it's set to the right timezone with daylight savings time enabled. And the party HHs match the clock on my PC. I'll play a few hands and see if the problem happens again today and submit a bur report. FWIW I only noticed that issue after the recent update, so if it is a problem maybe it was something changed in the update.
thanks for the link. I always forget the bug report process.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 pm
by themightyjim2k
this is still happening. I haven't gotten around to submitting a bug report because I went on vacation but I just noticed that all of my sessions today are off by 1 hour. Is anyone else having this problem with Party's HHs? I feel like this is most likely some setting in PT3 that I've accidentally changed that I need to change back.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:29 am
by WhiteRider
There isn't a setting for that in PT3 - times are automatically adjusted to your local time based on the timezone information in the hand history files. Please open a ticket as I suggested so that we can find out what is causing this for you.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am
by grobin
I have exactly the same problem.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am
by WhiteRider
Then please follow the same directions - the more information we get the easier it will be to find out what is wrong and how to address it.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 pm
by themightyjim2k
just submitted a bug report with a log and related HH.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am
by themightyjim2k
fwiw this is still happening to me. anyone else having the problem? have any ideas? I'm guessin support team is pretty swamped with PT4 stuff right now, so even though you guys took a look at my ticket I figure it's going to take awhile to get any info back.
Re: partypoker HHs off by one hour in PT3

Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:06 pm
by kraada
I just checked your ticket and that issue is marked as fixed for the next PT3 release, so just upgrade when the next one is out and that should fix things.