Page 1 of 1

Problems with Pokerstars.eu Software

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 am
by Mazen
Hi Guys,

today Pokerstars made a Software-Update. From Pokerstars.com to Pokerstars.eu. After this update, I get the message "PokerStars: Error: Encountered unexpected end of hand history.". For every Omaha Hand I play...

Hope you can help me.

Best Regards

Mazen

Re: Problems with Pokerstars.eu Software

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 am
by Mazen
Sorry... I played in the wrong Language.... Now it works.

Re: Problems with Pokerstars.eu Software

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 am
by syfaxus
i play on pokerstats.eu but today have a problem ... my phone shosw only my hand, the board istotaly white. what i can do ... thnx

Re: Problems with Pokerstars.eu Software

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 am
by kraada
Your phone? PT3 (and PT4) are not mobile apps at this point in time, you would need to contact PokerStars to get them to work on your problem.

Re: Problems with Pokerstars.eu Software

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 am
by syfaxus
thanx but i played ladt werk without any broblem...