Shift the HUD windows

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shift the HUD windows

Postby y0ur3myATM » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi Guys

How can I change the position of the HUD on the Table...

I mean i know how to shift it, but if a new table opens its always the same.

I always have to shift the positions...!

please help :-) I have PT 3 on Mac... newest version
y0ur3myATM
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Shift the HUD windows

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 pm

What poker site are you playing at? Do you use a preferred seat?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Shift the HUD windows

Postby y0ur3myATM » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Poker stars

yes
y0ur3myATM
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Shift the HUD windows

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 am

Please read the Tutorial: Preferred Seating - the Troubleshooting section should get things sorted for you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests