PokerStars overall stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerStars overall stats

Postby GutterBall » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 am

So, I am new to pokertracker and definitely will be purchasing it soon. Right now I am on the trial version.
I would like to gather up all of my stats from the first day I played at Pokerstars up to today. I have emailed pokerstars and they have sent me all my hand histories from 2004 but they claim that they dont have the tournament summaries available because they only store last 200 or so. Is there a way for me to find all of my tourney and sit n go stats and process them with pokertracker?
GutterBall
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 am

Re: PokerStars overall stats

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am

If you have a significant number of tournaments (or are a primarily tournament player) you might be better off trying to do your imports into PT4 rather than PT3 - our tournament detection in PT4 is much improved over PT3 and can often detect prizes for you directly. Without the summaries we do the best we can and PT4 can do a better job of that than PT3.

Otherwise the only thing to do is input your results manually (and if you have a lot of tournaments that can be very time consuming and tedious if not outright impossible).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PokerStars overall stats

Postby GutterBall » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 am

So am I supposed to wait for PT4 until I purchase the software? Or can I upgrade immediately after PT4 release?
GutterBall
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 am

Re: PokerStars overall stats

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 am

PT4 is in free beta - you can download it now here. The commercial release is a week and a half away - most of the bugs are worked out at this point :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PokerStars overall stats

Postby GutterBall » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 am

Yeah but, do you suggest buying PT4 when released or buying PT3 and upgrading later?
GutterBall
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 am

Re: PokerStars overall stats

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

If you buy PT3 now you get a free upgrade to PT4, so it's all one and the same at this point really.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests