HUD not working on replays?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not working on replays?

Postby Indywise » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 am

Hi, when reviewing hands yesterday the HUD seemed to be showing up okay, if a little slow - but today I have tried several times, including complete restarts, and the HUD doesn't appear at all when replaying hands.
I have checked, and it is working fine if I log on and play new hands. Any suggestions?
Indywise
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am

Re: HUD not working on replays?

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 am

How long have you waited to let the HUD appear on a given hand? How large is your database?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not working on replays?

Postby Indywise » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi, my bad, just realised I had auto import on in the background, and HUD doesn't work with auto import on.... Don't know how I managed to turn auto-import on again when I restarted... must have been flying on auto pilot. Sorry for taking up your time, and thanks for the response.
Indywise
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests