Ipoker hud problems

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ipoker hud problems

Postby cagedson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I am having trouble getting my hud to work correctly on ipoker 10man sng. I have auto center checked in both client and pt3,When hud pops up it only shows for 9 people and will not layout correctly IE some huds stat boxes are on top of each and always in the wrong places..Problem 2, in 30 mans and mtt's when i get moved from table to another it wont pop up on new table unless I stop and start import over and even then it pops up in wrong place as i said before,Btw i have auto detect checked. Please Help!!!!!
cagedson
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Ipoker hud problems

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:07 pm

I believe you need to choose Treat as 10 Max from the PT Icon drop down and that should fix things for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ipoker hud problems

Postby cagedson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:36 pm

kraada wrote:I believe you need to choose Treat as 10 Max from the PT Icon drop down and that should fix things for you.

No,on the drop down there is treat as, 2max,4max,6max,8max,Treat as normal..I try all of those and none of them work?
cagedson
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Ipoker hud problems

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 am

Please update to v3.13.8 Beta which includes the Treat As 10-max option.

Download page
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests