14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!!

Postby Thomz3n » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 am

Hello
!!


I cant find any emails, or contact support anywhere else than here !
I get this payment on my bank every month 14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE.

I dont even use PokerTracker anymore, how do i stop it !!!!!???
Thomz3n
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: 14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 am

That would be the TableTracker subscription you signed up for when you purchased PT3. You can cancel your TableTracker subscription here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!

Postby Thomz3n » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 am

kraada wrote:That would be the TableTracker subscription you signed up for when you purchased PT3. You can cancel your TableTracker subscription here.



Ty.

But i cant seem to find my code ?
Thomz3n
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: 14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 am

I see that it isn't linked to the account you're under - please PM me the email address (or addresses) you might've used when purchasing and I'll resend your code to you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 14,99$ POKERTRACKER SOFTWARE. On my bank, every month!!!

Postby Thomz3n » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 am

kraada wrote:I see that it isn't linked to the account you're under - please PM me the email address (or addresses) you might've used when purchasing and I'll resend your code to you.


[edit/kraada: email removed]
Thomz3n
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests