HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby tommy_jamz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:32 am

I'm having a problem with my PT3 on Merge. I installed the latest update a few weeks ago. When I open 6 tables the HUD will disappear and reappear on the 6th table and then do the same on another table. But it will generally work on the 4 tables. I've run housekeeping and rebuilt the cashe. I've been trying different settings over the last few days to try and getting working properly and I'm not havin any luck.

Also, I've been meaning to ask if the poker tracker 4 is available to download for existibg PT3 microstakes users? And does it cost anything to upgrade?
tommy_jamz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 am

We're seeing occasional reports of issues like that at Merge tables but haven't been able to establish the exact cause yet.
One possible issue is having a table expanded in the lobby so that you see the mini view of a table. If you use that, please try without expanding any tables and let us know whether or not the problem goes away?

PT4 is currently in public beta for anyone to try out for free.
Public Beta

Once it it released there will be a small upgrade fee, although if you bought PT3 since June 6, 2011 the upgrade is free. Pricing hasn't been announced yet but I'm assured that it will be very affordable.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby tommy_jamz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 am

Yea, maybe it's when other players expand tables that your playing against but I never use that feature. But I did get the feeling that villains figured out how to do something to mess with your hud just because of the timing of it and all. Like the hud goes in and out preflop and the goes completly blank post flop. Villains either expanding tables in the lobby or it's being caused by clicking on your avatar because on merge when they click your avatar it keeps ringing like a door bell, so I turned that noisy crap off in the sound settings. Yea if you guys figured out that will be great, it's so tilting!
tommy_jamz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby tommy_jamz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:48 am

Hey Rider if I download beta can I revert back to PT3 if I cant purchase it when it's released? Are people having the same issues I asked about with PT4 Beta? In other words, as it stands right now fixing that hud issue would be my only reason to download the beta.
tommy_jamz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Unfortunately we've had reports of the same kind of behaviour with PT4 as well - it seems likely to be related to the recent Merge changes so would affect both.

PT4 and PT3 can be run alongside each other and don't interfere with each other so there is no need to "revert" if you want to try it out. You can still continue to use PT3 for your main play or record keeping while you experiment with PT4 if you like.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby tommy_jamz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 pm

I don't use the expanded table option but I'm still having this problem, but I did test it to see how it reacts. When you expand the table in the lobby and click the box in the top right corner, like you were gonna open the table from the lobby it does make that table "flicker" when you already have that table open. So does seem like it could be causing the HUD to flicker in and out. I only had this issue when I opened 6 tables though which doesn't make sense. I'm gonna open 4-5 to see if the problem persist. If you would continue to look into I would appreciate it, thx.
tommy_jamz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

If that causes the table window to be closed and reopened it would cause the Hud to refresh, but that doesn't match the reports I've seen.
Please open a Support Ticket about the problem so that I can link you into our system. The more detailed information we can get about this the easier it will be to find out what is happening.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby tommy_jamz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Confirmed only happens when 6 tableing or more. I'll try to do the support ticket thing.
tommy_jamz
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby ChipzMcGee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

It's not just related to the number of tables open. I've had it happen on just 4 tables and earlier this morning w/ just two tables open (one of the tables the HUD wouldn't even display at all!).
ChipzMcGee
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 pm

Re: HUD issues on merge 6 tables.

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Please open a support ticket if you haven't already done so - the more information we get that way the easier it will be for us to get things fixed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests