Merge. Card display off

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Merge. Card display off

Postby lonewolf » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

I will try to explain this the best I can.
After the hand is over when the HUD brings up everyone's cards they are not in the right places.
I have finally gotten the continuous HUD display set properly, I think.
But I cant figure out how to get this card display to be with the right people.
And I cant tell if they are all the same number of positions off, or if they are just all over the place.
lonewolf
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Re: Merge. Card display off

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 am

You can re-position the showdown cards in the same way as you position the other Hud stats - right-click drag them and then PT-icon > Save Layout.

You may want to set the cards to display a little longer while you get the positions set up (Tutorial: Configuring HUD Options), or you could just use the PT-icon > Show Last Hand option to redisplay the cards.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests