Problems with MERGE

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problems with MERGE

Postby mmumma » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I have just installed PT3 (used to play a lot on PS and FT but now just back in the game with Carbon) and after one tournament the auto import gave an error message with every hand, at the end I manually imported the tournament, it processed, but there are no stats at all available. It will not even let me choose my name, says I have to import hand history first. Just wanted to know if this is a Merge problem with their recent upgrade or (more likely) something I am not remembering about configuring PT3. Thanks.
mmumma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby mmumma » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm

In addition, I'm playing a second tournament and every hand in PT3 give me the message -- Merge: Unable to import hand (#5744218000004). Reason:
mmumma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 am

Please update to v3.13.7 Beta which works with the new Merge software.

Download page
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby mmumma » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Will do tonite. Thank you.
mmumma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby mmumma » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

Not sure if working yet, but I can say that none of the hands that I manually imported (and which are marked as processed) show up in the tournaments tab. There are no hands and no players despite having imported two tournaments. Can't figure it out.
mmumma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am

Were there any errors when you imported them?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Problems with MERGE

Postby mmumma » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 am

So just to be sure, I re-imported everything, and now it shows up. Some of the tournaments did not have correct numbers for buy-in and finish, but I saw somewhere how to correct that, so I'll figure it out. Thanks a lot.
'll
mmumma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests