PT3 y Pokerstars.es

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 y Pokerstars.es

Postby alexander11 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 am

Hello very good, I'm a little confused with the change emerged in Spain, the Spanish players we have to play alone with us. With the new law, Pokerstars had to change the domain. Com by the by. Is personally had not had problems with PT3 installed on my Mac, but I just update the new Pokerstars software and when I start the PT and the importation of hands I do not see the hud, I get the message that pokerstars is not configured to import hands on the disc. I wonder if the new domain. PT is not recognized as configured. I remember once I use the version for mac. Since ys thank you very much and best regards!
alexander11
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: PT3 y Pokerstars.es

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 am

Please make certain in the new software you have hand histories set to save and PT3 set to import from the directory you have those hand histories set to save to. Please also make sure that PokerStars is set to play and save hand histories in English. Please see our PokerStars Configuration Guide for details - it should be very similar to the setup there.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 y Pokerstars.es

Postby alexander11 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Hola nuevamente, he estado intentando configura el PT para la importacion de manos automatica, primero he configurado el software de pokerstars, luego observe la guia mediante la pagina de PT pero espara una version anterior, yo tengo actualmente la 3.13.5, y veo que no es igual, no logro encontrar la extension pokerstars.es, ni la hand history para terminar de asignarle la ruta, con lo cual no me funciona la importacion de manos ni el hud. Bueno, espero haberme explicado bien y disculpas por mi ingles. Un saludo y espero vuestra respuesta mientras sigo intentandolo. De todas formas les envio una captura de pantalla para que os sea mas facil entenderme./Users/alejandro/Desktop/Captura de pantalla 2012-06-07 a la(s) 02.03.21.png
alexander11
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: PT3 y Pokerstars.es

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 am

3.13.5 should be fine for PokerStars - as long as you configure PT3 to import from the same folder that PokerStars is saving hand histories to things should work OK.
Unfortunately we can't see your screenshot - you will need to upload it somewhere and provide a link, or attach it to a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests