Carbon Poker Update

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Carbon Poker Update

Postby 18Joshoowa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Carbon Poker just did an overhaul of their program and Poker Tracker 3 can't read the hands. Is there a solution I could implement or do I need to wait for a patch? If I have to wait for a patch, is there an estimated wait time?
18Joshoowa
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: Carbon Poker Update

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

We just became aware of this earlier today and we are working on a fix. If you create a support ticket we'll make certain you receive automated notification when a fix is available.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Carbon Poker Update

Postby hussainsajwani » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

think this is a merge problem not PT
hussainsajwani
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Carbon Poker Update

Postby PFunke » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am

It is possible that it is merge. They are still working out kinks with the new software. It has been up and down all day. I did make a ticket with hand history files so you folks at PT can take a look...
PFunke
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:16 am

Re: Carbon Poker Update

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 am

A fix will be available for our next release. I expect we'll have that release out before too long.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests