Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Postby asiantrick » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 am

Hey guys, I need some help. I play on Stars, my ace hud is set up perfectly, all the table/stat shows up, but they are not aligned to the right player. I've set my prefer seat to the exact seat i'm seating, but the stats are still mess up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THanks
Jim
asiantrick
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Re: Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Are you actually using PAHud, or are you using PT3?
Since you've posted in the PAHud forum I'll assume that.
You need to configure PAH to know about your preferred seat.
Please update to the latest PAH version 1.19.10 and set Options > Preferences > PokerStars > Preferred Seating.

(If you are using PT3 see the Tutorial: Preferred Seating.)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Postby djmtm » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm

HI I have this problem too on PS, running PT3. However PT3 is not letting me access the 'pokerstars configuration tab' in order to follow above instructions. I have a registered version!
djmtm
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Re: Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 pm

You need to stop the auto import before you can access the config.
Please check the Troubleshooting section of the tutorial I linked for PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats show up, but not aligned to the right player

Postby amerika412 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 am

make sure u picked favorite seat on the hud application as well as stars
amerika412
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 8:58 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests