Page 1 of 1

PT3 and Mac OS X 10.8.2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm
by Paul2
I am considering purchasing PT3 and I have a few Mac related questions.

1) Will PT3 run ok on Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8.2)?
2) If I purchase PT3, where will I stand when PT4 is released for Mac OS X? Will it be a free upgrade, made available at a reduced price or will I have to pay the full price?
3) Is HUD support for Zoom on Poker Stars or the On Game network likely in the future?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Paul

Re: PT3 and Mac OS X 10.8.2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 pm
by kraada
(1) Yes, it should.

(2) You'll get a free upgrade to PT4 if you buy PT3 at this point in time.

(3) HUD support for Zoom is not possible due to the OS X security policy. I would not expect this to change. I believe if you use the OnGame web client the HUD should actually be functional but I'll have to double check that.

Re: PT3 and Mac OS X 10.8.2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 pm
by Paul2
Ok, thanks for the quick reply.

Paul

Re: PT3 and Mac OS X 10.8.2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 am
by WhiteRider
OnGame released an update to their Mac software around the start of this year which fixed the bug which prevented the Hud from working, so the OnGame download version should work now too, as long as your skin has updated.