Page 1 of 1
Locked hud layout lost after pokerstars crash

Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am
by wallroof
Hi, I turned on pokerstars and found all of my settings and preferences were gone.
After manually resetting them, I started pt 4 and noticed my locked layout had gone back to default requiring me to reset things where I want them.
My question is there a way to avoid this in the future?
Thank you,
Kevin
Re: Locked hud layout lost after pokerstars crash

Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:56 am
by WhiteRider
Altering settings in PokerStars shouldn't affect settings in PT4 at all, although if you switched to a different table theme in PokerStars where the seats are in different positions it would mean that the stats don't look as if they're in the right places.
Re: Locked hud layout lost after pokerstars crash

Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm
by wallroof
HI WhiteRider, thank you and what a great product you guys have developed, I thought pt 3 was an exceptional help, but pt 4 is 10x better.
Anyways all the players stats were with the right players as I reset my seat selection in stars, but the exact positioning from the locked layout I had created had changed.
thanks again for the reply,
Kevin