Where is the marked hands?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Where is the marked hands?

Postby dissie » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 am

Hi there good PT-people

I have switched from Hem to PT3 and even though the graphics are great and it's so nice to play poke on my MAC I must admit the frustrations are building up a little bit. Well I hope to end them now ;)

My newest problem is that I can't find any marked hands. I have read how to do so - looked to the left at the sessions tab but there is absolutely nothing.

I have also tried downloading the custom report-stat on this matter but it seems impossible to open the file for MAC since it's a .rpg format. Can you in anyway help me converting the file to a mac format? I would really appreciate it. I have tried to find the right application myself but with no luck.

Finally - Would you recommend that I switch to the PT4 beta testing program instead of trying to find a solution to this problem?
dissie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Where is the marked hands?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 pm

The custom report file should import to PT3 on your Mac just as it would on a PC - the files are platform independent. On the Reports tab click the import button and select the report file which you saved to your computer.

When you mark a hand and look at that session in the Sessions by Session report for example, do you see the note icon in the far left column under Session Hands?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Where is the marked hands?

Postby dissie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm

WhiteRider wrote: On the Reports tab click the import button and select the report file which you saved to your computer.


You are right and I was just wrong. It works. Thx for the reply.
dissie
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests