Popup Player Stats Instead of Always Show

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Popup Player Stats Instead of Always Show

Postby theresonator » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am

Is it possible to display the HUD on a particular player by hovering the mouse or clicking the player's image/name in the poker client rather than having it constantly displayed?

I have tried to set Player Stats to "Popup Only", which doesn't work, the stats just disappear (which is what I want) but they cant be resummoned, but I also read in your HUD guide that you can't make something popup out of a popup.

Sometimes I don't see the player's cards at showdown or whether they have bet or raised. This is what my HUD looks like:

[ img ]

I know I can change transparency and it doesn't help that I've chosen to grid player stats or have more stats than normal (raise flop, turn and river, 3bet%, fold any blind to steal etc), but the problem is that it makes the text transparent as well if I roll the slider to transparent. If I could popup only when I click a player or hover over, or have stats and prefixes solid but background transparent/totally clear that'd be perfect.

Also note that I can't currently see my colour coding system.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Popup Player Stats Instead of Always Show

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 am

That is not possible in PT3 however in PT4 we have added new functionality that makes the stats much more transparent when your mouse is not over them and I think that will work very well for you given your particular needs.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests