Aggresion Factor

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Aggresion Factor

Postby EA2USN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 pm

From what I understand AF = (bet + raise)/call. Therefore the only action that adversely affects your AF is calling.

I noticed that when heads up in a pot with the bigger stack and your opponent either goes all in or raise's you all in leaving you with only two options folding or calling that calling adversely effects your AF.

Is there a way that when you don't have an option of betting or raising that calling will not adversely effect your AF.
EA2USN
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Aggresion Factor

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:22 pm

This statistic could be built but I don't have it built as such at the moment. One thing to keep in mind though is that this will be a very small portion of potential actions and as such it should have a very small affect on AF values once you have a reasonable sample of data.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Aggresion Factor

Postby EA2USN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok, thats fine. The reason I noticed it was that today I had a session with 225 hands and I noticed that my aggression factor was still at infinity. I want to see how many hand I could play while keeping an my AF at infinity then a few hands latter I got raised all in with the nuts on the river and my AF dropped to 86.
EA2USN
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Aggresion Factor

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Well you can feel comforted that you had the nuts at least :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests