Help a Dinosaur?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Help a Dinosaur?

Postby Gentle Giant » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

After a lengthy layoff from poker I have just reinstalled my trusty old PT2 on a recently acquired elderly laptop. Do I take it that I can no longer even register it, now that support has ended?
Does this mean that all of my old PT2 databases and HHDB are now redundant?
In mourning
Phil
Gentle Giant
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Help a Dinosaur?

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 pm

If you send us your product code via a support ticket we'll see about getting you a registration code so that you can access it - welcome back.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests