Alias Question (very tilted)

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Alias Question (very tilted)

Postby helpme0621 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

So I moved over from HEM which had a VERY simple way to make alias names and view my stats. This doesnt seem to be the case with PT3 as I can't find any info on this..

I want to have my alias for ALL sites saved and I want to be able to view my combined stats for all aliases. Can you please tell me how to do this? Isn't there a simple tab I can press to add all aliases? How do I do this?

Also, can I combine both my Holdem and Omaha stats in a graph to view my total stats or is that not possible?

I would appreciate step by step instructions as I cannot find this.

(I found something that said to go to settings then "my screen name" but this does not help me with see my TOTAL COMBINED STATS FOR ALL SCREENNAMES) Thanks.
helpme0621
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:45 am

Re: Alias Question (very tilted)

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 am

Please see the Tutorial: Aliases

Holdem and Omaha are separate in PT3, but are fully integrated in PT4 (currently in closed-beta testing).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests