Get hud working on carbon

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Get hud working on carbon

Postby acesinurface » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Hey i have pt3 but don't see the merge gaming network on my list under begin auto import.

How do i get hud working on carbon poker?

thanks mike
acesinurface
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Please update to our most recent beta - 3.11.7, available on our download page. That should fix things for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby acesinurface » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I still dont see the hud for carbon poker working.

The link u sent me too that i downloaded was 3.11.8

did i need. 3.11.7?

how can i get hud on carbon working. thanks
acesinurface
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 am

3.11.8 was released since Kraada's post - that is the latest version and will be fine for you.

FAQ: PT3 HUD
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby acesinurface » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

YEs i figured it should be fine.

I downloaded it but I dont see carbon poker or merge.. DO I need to restart computer or something? I don't see auto import detecting my hands as I play on carbon.

How do I configure merge and what icon is used in the auto import section.

Thanks mike
acesinurface
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Merge should be in the 3.11.8 version - the sites are listed alphabetically. Please make certain that your PokerTracker say 3.11.8 in the menu bar not 3.10.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby acesinurface » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 pm

under help/ about/ its showing 3.11.8

I dont see a CArbon poker icon or merge icon in auto import list even though i have the right version now it seems.

Should I .

Have a link to how to configure the hands to go to the pt3 database?

Why do I not see a merge/ or carbon icon ?

thanks mike
acesinurface
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm

It's possible you have it hidden or need to scroll. You can show hidden sites by checking the "Show Hidden Sites" box at the bottom right of the site list on the Auto Import tab.

For more on how to configure sites please see the documentation available here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Get hud working on carbon

Postby pusaqall » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 am

Good thing when I got started. Everything seems to be working properly.[ img ]


_________________

Oh so good!! [ img ]
pusaqall
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests