Page 1 of 1
Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm
by ErViolista
Hello everyone:)
- I can not find the various positions from PFR (PFR EP / MP PFR etc.);
- I have a problem when I want to import hh forum I frequent, but do not know if I can put a link to their converter. In practice if you want a hand in the forum post I can not use the HH of the PT3 replayer. The error it gives me is "wrong file format" and every time I go to look for the tournament and hand in poker stars HH folders :(
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm
by kraada
Can you give us an example of one of the hand histories that isn't importing?
Regarding the positioning please see
this tutorial.
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm
by ErViolista
Thanks for your help; on 'center hud you did :)
For example, we are in a situation where I'm covering the raplay and a hand that leaves me in doubt I decided to post it in the forum. I open the HH of the hand, all the while using PT3, but when I do copy and paste on the 'hand converter I do not recognize the hand ..
The same hand taken from the source folder instead of HH the poker room converts easily.
If you want I can send you the link to the website where you can try the converter ..
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm
by kraada
If you double click the hand in a main PT3 window it will open a window that has three tabs : Hand History, Hand Formatted and Hand Details.
The raw hand history text is displayed on the Hand History tab and you can copy and paste from there into your converter.
Alternately you can use the copy options on the Hand Formatted tab which can copy into forum format directly.
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm
by ErViolista
On the Mac does not give me the second option that you say :(
While the rest is what I did: "The raw hand history text is Displayed on the Hand History tab and you can copy and paste from there into your converter."
But for it to be incorporated in the converter of the forum I find myself having to search manually in the folder of HH poker stars.
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 am
by WhiteRider
The functionality is the same on Mac as it is on Windows.
You should have a window like this when you double click a hand:
Do you see something different?
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm
by ErViolista
WhiteRider Hello, I solved this problem by making me send all the support of HH PS by allowing them to use the hand replayer of this forum;)
For the other problem I have spoken at length with your support but I had to clear all the old HH launching a new database.
However I had to do since the hud "incorrect" for some players who have totally changed their style of play over the past 2 years and am still at the tables often;)
ps. as always I hope the online translator has done his duty to perfection ;D
Re: Two things to set the HUD

Posted:
Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 am
by WhiteRider
Thanks for the update, but if you have another question please re-word it because I'm not sure what you're asking?