HUD only displaying stats from current session.

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD only displaying stats from current session.

Postby Gregg777 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

There are players on my tables with hundreds of hands, but the HUD is only showing stats for the current session.

It is not displaying all hands in the DB.

I have confirmed with multiple players.

I cannot find a display session only stats option in the HUD configuration.

I only saw Retrieve Session Stats for Tool Tips, but it is unchecked.

I did a search for "HUD session" but it only says "No suitable matches were found."
Gregg777
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Re: HUD only displaying stats from current session.

Postby tarix » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

What site are you seeing this happen on?
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: HUD only displaying stats from current session.

Postby mentex21 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 pm

i have the same problem. I play at pokerstars PLO 6 max
mentex21
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: HUD only displaying stats from current session.

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

Please check your HUD Options - something like Player Ranges could give you this kind of behaviour in some circumstances, for instance.
If that doesn't help please report your problem - attach screenshots to illustrate, along with your log files, and give an example of a player for which you see the wrong stats.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests