free poker tracker 3

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

free poker tracker 3

Postby uniquehand » Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 am

I'm planning to get poker tracker hold'em version for free by signing up in RPM with the pokertracker affiliate. But I already have an account at Carbon, (No affiliate and no deposit yet), will I still be eligible for this program? Any confirmation would be appreciated, thanks
uniquehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 05, 2011 3:03 am

I'm pretty sure that having an account at a different skin on the same network won't prevent you from using the offer but I'll get the person in charge to confirm either way.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 05, 2011 10:35 am

If you already have an account on Merge then:

a. If that existing account is a Rakeback account then you are not eligible for the RPM offer.
b. If that existing account is NOT a rakeback account then you ARE eligible for the RPM offer.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby uniquehand » Thu May 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Ok, thank you so much for your quick reply regarding the confirmation. I only made an account without an affiliate at carbon, just to see what games are offered and player count. By the way, I have one more question. For all merge networks, player pool are the same, correct? For example, if I sign up at RPM and I will be able to play against players from different merge skins, like carbon? Just different benefits?
uniquehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 06, 2011 3:03 am

As far as I'm aware, yes. That's how most skins on most networks operate, and I'm pretty sure that's the case for Carbon and RPM and the rest of the Merge network.

There are some sites which use the same software but aren't part of the same network, but they tend to be for specific markets like countries where all play has to be within the same country.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby uniquehand » Fri May 06, 2011 6:37 am

Thanks!
uniquehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

Re: free poker tracker 3

Postby pusaqall » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 am

This might be one of the few reasons why rakeback accounts have been removed. I mean rakeback offers, due to problems such as this one occurs.[ img ]


_________________

Oh so good!! [ img ]
pusaqall
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests