Adjust position in replay window

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Adjust position in replay window

Postby poloplayer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi!

How can I adjust my position in the replay window?

Thanks.
poloplayer
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Re: Adjust position in replay window

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

That is not possible at this point in time. This has been requested in the past and will be added eventually but I do not know at what point it will become available.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Adjust position in replay window

Postby hpcx » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 am

Good to know I did not missed a point in the documentation but it is a real disagreement even if I think I could live without it fixed
hpcx
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests