URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winnings

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby arrrteee » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 pm

I have downloaded 3.11.9, purged the hand history, and had pokerstars email me the hand history back. However, like many others on this thread, I am still have trouble finding which folder/file to paste the emailed hand history into.
arrrteee
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby 3pidemic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Josh wrote:Please download 3.11.9! It fixes this problem. You will need to purge and re-import any hands that were affected.


I purged but how do I go about getting PT to show the real HH, I have a list of hands in my e-mail from PS, what do I do with them?
I deleted todays session from my PC, I think this was a mistake?
3pidemic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

If you have an email with the Stars hands that you played today all you need to do is open up Notepad, copy and paste the emailed hands in, save the file and use the Manual Import's Import From File button to import it and your data should be imported.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby Argyle_DK » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Guys wanting to import hands...

Take the email and copy hands into a notepad document and save it.

Open PT and:

Import - manual import - import file(s) from

and there you go
Argyle_DK
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby 3pidemic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm

arrrteee wrote:I have downloaded 3.11.9, purged the hand history, and had pokerstars email me the hand history back. However, like many others on this thread, I am still have trouble finding which folder/file to paste the emailed hand history into.


glad im not the only one lol.
3pidemic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby 3pidemic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 pm

TY for the replies. two problems with this,...

1. only gives me 200 hands.
2. when importing the hands it says this for all hands - Invalid pot size/winnings for hand #74905755381 (Line #6389)

I wish I didnt quit smoking at new year now lol :/
3pidemic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby arrrteee » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Argyle_DK wrote:Import - manual import - import file(s) from


Thank you
arrrteee
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby anothercooler » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Same deal here.

Requested HH for last 1 day and last 1 week.

Bothe emails identical with only 200 hands.

Any suggestions?
anothercooler
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:24 am

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby BlackAllStar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Which days are involved in this problem???
Only hands of today or also of the last few days?
BlackAllStar
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am

Re: URGENT! PokerStars: Hand History Bug - Incorrect Winning

Postby anothercooler » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Just today after a server restart from pokerstars
anothercooler
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests